For questions about our CHA/ CHIP process, or to get involved, please contact the Macomb County Health Department Office of Planning and Quality Assurance by phone: 586 469-5699, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In launching our Community Health Assessment and Improvement process, our partners gathered to collectively develop a vision for the outcome of our work:
A diverse, caring and engaged community where everyone works together to achieve optimum health.
CHA partners also shared the following community values:
- Equity: We value a community where everyone has a fair chance to lead a healthy life.
- We value a community that promotes diversity and respect for all.
- Knowledge: We value a community where residents have the knowledge and education to achieve and maintain healthy lifestyles.
- Shared Responsibility: We value a community where residents take responsibility for their health and where health leaders provide support.
- Trust and Respect: We value a community where trust and respect flourish.
- Wellness: We value a community that promotes healthy behaviors to reduce disease and promote overall health.
Our Vision and Values guide can be found under resources.