Adult Day Center
We Celebrate Aging!
Macomb County Adult Day Center provides a health and social service model. The program is geared at allowing those with physical and cognitive disabilities to remain in a home setting while receiving opportunities for socialization, supervision and medical care.
Oversight and staffing of the program is managed through Martha T. Berry Medical Care Facility.
- Specializing in helping individuals that have been diagnosed with the following:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Personalized service with 1:4 staff to participant ratio
- Flexible attendance options available Monday-Friday
- Lift-equipped wheelchair transportation is available to those within a 10-mile radius of the center
- Activities focus on cognitive and sensory stimulation, exercise and recreation
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Incontinence care provided
- Personal care (bathing) is also available on site
The Adult Day Center is a cost-effective alternative to other forms of health care, such as home health and home nursing care. Discounted rates are available for multiple day attendance. Funding assistance may be available through Area Agency on Aging 1-B or Veteran Affairs for those who qualify.
- A Macomb County resident.
- Cannot safely be left home alone.
- Can no longer structure his or her own daily activities.
- Is experiencing social isolation, depression, memory loss or chronic illness.
Come and experience the difference. Schedule a tour of the facility and a FREE 4-hour stay for your loved one.
For more information on Adult Day Center contact:
When emailing questions regarding services, please include your name, phone number or other contact information, and city of residence. This helps us to serve you more efficiently.
Deaf, deaf or hard of hearing:
Please call TTY at 586-469-5962