The Macomb County IT Department is dedicated to improving the daily business processes of the County and its departments through the innovative use of leading and proven technologies to align Macomb County to deliver world class services to its residents.
Our goal is to provide the most cost-effective, solution-centric services to enable County services, businesses, and people to achieve their objectives through excellent customer service.
The IT Department:
- provides service to county departments so that they may deliver better services to people
- researches, sets, and supports technology standards for the County that are meant to enable us to provide the most efficient, secure and effective service to the citizens of the County
- engages in due diligence to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of county data.
- actively seeks collaborative opportunities with other entities to promote and provide optimal service.
- analyzes and implements improvements in processes using the most cost-effective and strategic information technology.
- balances organizational and technological resources in order to promote efficient systems performance.
Doing Business With Us
Projects that vendors may bid on are posted on the Purchasing Department's Bids and Proposals page. Please visit their vendor registration page for more information on how to participate in the bid process.